Mobile Phone Technicians That Care
We know your phone is indispensable to your life. You use it to keep in contact with friends and family, listen to music, receive messages from work, read notes from school, catch up on the news, and that’s just the start. It’s your SatNav, your Rolodex, and your Yellow Pages, all in one. All-in-all, If your phone breaks, it makes life just that little bit more complicated. With us, you won’t have to worry.
Highly experienced staff
Our highly trained technicians are able to diagnose and fix any issue your phone may have. No bookings required. Simply bring it into our store, and we’ll sort it out. Your phone will be just like new, before the day is over. You deserve peace of mind when it comes to one of your most important possessions, and your phone is safe with us.
Why Choose Our Phone Repair Services?
Once we receive your phone. most repairs, like screen replacement can be done same day.
Certified technicians with years of experience, they are reliable and transparent.
3 month warranty
Our warranty covers part defects, so if it stops functioning properly, we will repair it again at no additional cost.
Just like new
We use quality OEM parts from the manufacturer, or quality aftermarket parts where these can’t be found.
We charge a reasonable price for our expert mobile phone repair services. Fix your device right the first time.
Just like a good doctor, if you’ve got a suspicion, we’ll help you work out what’s wrong, and fix it.
Hassle-free mobile phone screen replacements.
If your screen is broken, cracked or scratched, we can replace it, same day. Screen damage is the most common issue we see, as little drops, slips, and falls gradually add up. The reason why, is that the mobile phone screen consists of delicate three layers of glass and electronics.
We'll repair your screen like new
When the glass breaks, this creates little fractures that can expand over time, and the fragments may even cut your hand. The touch screen can act erratically, or stop altogether, if the digitizer attached to it is damaged. The LCD screen can also fracture. This looks like a distortion or ink blots on the screen. We can fix all of these problems, at a very affordable price with our regularly trained and experienced mobile phone technicians at our various outlets.
Some Common Phone Problems
If your phone is having any of the problems listed below, just bring it to us, and we can fix it!
- If your screen is randomly changing, or nothing’s moving at all and touching your screen doesn’t make it do anything, that’s touchscreen damage.
- If you can hear people but they can’t hear you, you’re having microphone problems.
- If you can’t hear people but they can hear you, it’s the speaker that’s on the fritz.
- If your screen is distorted or has ink blotches, it’s your LCD screen that’s damaged.
- If your screen won’t light up or it’s sporadic, your backlight is faulty.
- If your phone has landed in water, see us ASAP. Just remove the battery, sim-card, and memory card, and take it to us.
- If your battery won’t charge, the charging port could be wonky or the battery dead.
- If your battery runs out too fast, it’s time for a replacement.
- If your battery is dead, it’s definitely time to replace it.
- If your power, home, or volume buttons are unreliable, it’s time for a fix.
- If your photos are too light or too dark or too fuzzy, something happened to the camera.
- If you’re travelling overseas, we can unlock your phone for you.
Phone Models We Fix
iPhones we fix
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 8 Plus
Samsungs we fix
Xperia XZ2 Compact
Xperia XZ Premium
Xperia XA1 Ultra
Xperia X Performance
Have something else? Bring it in and we’ll take a look. We’ll let you know what we can do.